- Mark ALLEN & John H. FISHER, Essential Chaucer, Mansell Publishers Ltd., 1987.
- Anniina JOKINEN, The Nun's Priest's Tale: An Annotated Bibliography, Luminarium, 2000
- Rita M. JONES, The Amazon Voice in The Knight's Tale: An Annotated Bibliography, 1996.
- Harry LOGAN, Chaucer Bibliography, University of Waterloo, references on the book shelf, not on the Internet.
- Chaucer Metapage, Online Chaucer Bibliographies, University of North Carolina.
- A. C. PAUES, Chaucer Bibliography, The Cambridge History of English and American Literature in 18 Volumes (1907-1921).
- Derek PEARSALL, Thirty-year working bibliography for Chaucer and middle-english literature 1970-2000, Harvard University, 2000
- Stephen R. REIMER, Chaucer Bibliography and References, University of Alberta, references on the book shelf, not on the Internet.
- David WILSON-OKAMURA, Bibliographies, a bibliography of bibliographies.