- Jana ANDERSON, Notes on The Franklin's Tale, Abilene Christian University.
- Larry D. BENSON, The Franklin's Tale, Harvard University.
- Classic Note, The Franklin's Tale, 1999.
- Dr. Michael DELAHOYDE, The Franklin's Tale, Washington State University.
- Wikipedia Encyclopidia, The Franklin's Tale.
- Jane ZATTA, The Franklin's Tale, Southern Illinois University.
- ANONYMOUS, Marketplace Maistrye: A Marxist Reading of Chaucer's Franklin's Tale, Jacksonville State University, 2001.
- ANONYMOUS, "Love" in the Courtly Tradition, Classic Note, 2000.
- Elaine Tuttle HANSEN, From Chaucer and the Fictions of Gender, Chapter 10: Making Ernest of Game:
The Franklin's Tale and Some Partial Conclusions, University of California Press, 1992.
- George Lyman KITTREDGE, Chaucer's Discussion of Marriage, Harvard University.
- Gerald MORGAN, Experience and the judgement of poetry: A reconsideration of The Franklin's tale, Society for the Study of Mediaeval Languages and Literature, 2001..
- Dr. Patricia SILBER, Society, the Breton Lay and the Franklin's Tale, Marymount College.