- Larry D. BENSON, The Miller's Tale, Harvard University.
- Brother Anthony, Introduction to The Miller's Tale, Sogang University Press, Seoul, 1997.
- Classic Note, The Miller's Tale, 1999.
- Dr. Michael DELAHOYDE, The Miller's Tale, Washington State University.
- Andrew MOORE, The Miller's Prologue and Tale - Study Guide, 2000.
- Prof. Arnie SANDERS, The Miller's Tale, Goucher College.
- Wikipedia Encyclopedia, The Miller's Tale.
- Timothy D. ARNER, No Joke: Transcendent Laughter in the Teseida and The Miller's Tale, University of North Carolina Press, 2005.
- Louise M. BISHOP, "Of Goddes pryvetee nor of his wyf": Confusion of Orifices in Chaucer's Miller's Tale
, University of Texas, 2002.
- Peter BROWN, Shot Wyndowe; (Miller's tale, I.3358 and 3695): An open and shut case?, Society for the Study of Mediaeval Languages and Literature, 2000.
- Cathy CUPITT, Laughing at the Carpenter, 1998.
- Donald C. HOWARD, Carnival and Pilgrimage
- Dr. DESMET, The Miller's Tale and Noah's Flood, 1997.
- Dr. McDANIEL, Ribaldry as Homily: Chaucer's Miller's Tale Shows Social Dynamic
- Diana DOSIK, Chaucer's Knight's Tale and Miller's Tale
- Elaine Tuttle HANSEN, From Chaucer and the Fictions of Gender, Chapter 8: "Women-as-the-Same" in the A-Fragment, University of California, 1992.
- Carole HOUGH, The name of Chaucer's Miller, Oxford University Press, 1999.
- Elizabeth G. MELILLO(Ph.D), Chaucer's Miller and his Tale: Medieval ribaldry at its very best, 1996
- Ryan W. Van METER, Including 'Smut' in the Canon
- Harold F. MOSHER, Jr., Greimas, Bremond, and The Miller's Tale, Find Articles, 1997.
- Richard NEUSE, From Chaucer's Dante: Allegory and Epic Theater in The Canterbury Tales, Chapter 4: Epic Theater: The Comedy and The Canterbury Tales (The Knight and the Miller), University of California Press, 1991.
- Joseph D. PARRY, Interpreting female agency and responsibility in The Miller's Tale and The Merchant's Tale
, University of Iowa, 2001.
- Guinevere SHAW, Parody and Satire in The Miller's and Merchant's Tale
- Jane ZATTA, The Miller's Tale: The Prophetic Symbolism of Noah's Sons, Southern Illinois University, 1996.