- Linda APPLETON, The Pardoner's Tale, Abilene Christian University.
- Larry D. BENSON, The Pardoner's Tale, Harvard University.
- Brother Anthony, Introduction to The Pardoner's Tale, Sogang University Press, Seoul.
- Classic Note, The Pardoner's Tale, 1999.
- Dr. Michael DELAHOYDE, The Pardoner's Tale, Washington State University.
- Prof. Arnie SANDERS, The Pardoner's Tale, Goucher College.
- Wikipedia Encyclopedia, The Pardoner's Tale.
- Jane ZATTA, The Pardoner's Tale and the Unredeemed Dead, Southern Illinois University.
- C. David BENSON, Chaucer's Pardoner: His Sexuality and Modern critics, University of Connecticut, 1982.
- Robert BOENIG, The Pardoner's hyprocrisy of his subjectivity, Heldref Publictions, 2000.
- Glenn BURGER, Queer Performativity and the Natural in the Physician's and Pardoner's Tales, University of Alberta.
- Christopher DAVIS & Crystal WILSON, Death as a motif in The Pardoner's Tale, 1999.
- Richard Firth GREEN, The Sexual Normality of Chaucer's Pardoner, University of Western Ontario, 1982.
- George Lyman KITTREDGE, Chaucer's Pardoner, From The Atlantic Monthly, Vol. 72, 1893, pp. 829-33.
- Frederick MARTIN, Elements of Schismatic Heresy in the Performances of the Physician, Pardoner, and Shipman
- Monica E. McALPINE, The Pardoner's Homosexuality and How It Matters, University of Massachusetts, 1980
- Lee W. PATTERSON, Chaucerian Confession: Penitential Literature and the Pardoner, Medievalia et Humanistica, 1976.
- Derek PEARSALL, Chaucer's Pardoner: The Death of a Salesman, University of York (England), 1983.
- R.A. SHOAF, The Pardoner and the Word of Death