- Larry D. BENSON, The Prioress's Tale, Harvard University.
- Classic Note, The Prioress's Tale, 1999.
- Dr. Michael DELAHOYDE, The Prioress's Tale, Washington State University.
- Prof. Arnie SANDERS, The Prioress's Tale, Goucher College.
- Wikipedia Encyclopedia, The Prioress's Tale.
- Jane ZATTA, The Prioress's Tale, Southern Illinois University.
- Robert BOENIG, Alma Redemptoris Mater, Gaude Maria, and The Prioress's Tale, Oxford University Press, 1999.
- Timothy D. O'BRIEN, Seductive Violence and Three Chaucerian Women, College Literature, 2001. (Also on Seductive Violence and Three Chaucerian Women, Find Articles, 2001.)
- Michael CALABRESE, Performing the Prioress: "Conscience" and responsibility in studies of Chaucer's Prioress's Tale, University of Texas, 2002.
- Christopher DAVIS & Crystal WILSON, Torture as a theme in The Prioress's Tale, 1999.
- Curtis GRUENLER, Desire, Violence and the Passion in Fragment VII of The Canterbury Tales: A Girardian Reading, Essays on Values in Literature, 1999.
- Dr. Elizabeth G. MELILLO, Chaucer's Prioress, 1996.
- Victoria WICKHAM, Chaucer's Prioress: Simple and Conscientious, or Shallow and Counterfeit?, Luminarium, 1999.
- Greg WILSBACHER, Lumiansky's Paradox: Ethics, Aesthetics and Chaucer's Prioress's Tale, West Chester University, 2005.