- David C. BENSON, Critic and poet: what Lydgate and Henryson did to Chaucer's "Troilus and Criseyde", Modern Language Quarterly, March 1992 v53 n1 p23(18).
- Christian COTRONEO, Pandarus, the Broker, Luminarium, 1997.
- Cathy CUPITT, 'True' Love or Not To Love?, 1998.
- Sarah L. M. DORRANCE, Troilus and Criseyde: Suffering a Sea-Change, 1995.
- Robert R. EDWARDS, The desolate palace and the solitary city: Chaucer, Boccaccio, and Dante, University of North Carolina Press, 1999.
- Richard W. FEHRENBACHER, "Al that which chargeth nought to seye": The Theme of Incest in Troilus and Criseyde, Pegasus Press, 1997.
- Jamie C. FUMO, "Little Troilus": Heroides 5 and its Ovidian contexts in Chaucer's Troilus and Criseyde, University of North Carolina Press, 2003.
- SunHee Kim GERTZ, Descriptio in Chauncer's Troilus and Criseyde, Findarticles.com, 1999.
- Jennifer R. GOODMAN, Nature as destiny in 'Troilus and Criseyde', Findarticles.com, 1997.
- Elaine Tuttle HANSEN, From Chaucer and the Fictions of Gender, Chapter 6: Troilus and Criseyde:
"Beth War of Men, and Herkneth What I Seye!", University of California Press, 1992.
- Sue HUM, Knowledge, belief, and lack of agency: the dreams of Geoffrey, Troilus, Criseyde, and Chauntecleer, Findarticles.com, 1997.
- Patricia Lorimer LUNDBERG, The Three Worlds of Love in Troilus and Criseyde, Essays in Medieval Studies, 1986.
- Thomas L. MARTIN, Time and eternity in Troilus and Criseyde, Findarticles.com, 1999.
- Alex MAY, Why Don't We Like Troilus?, Classic Notes, 2003.
- J. Allan MITCHELL, Romancing Ethics in Boethius, Chaucer, and Levinas: Fortune, Moral Luck, and Erotic Adventure, Comparative Literature, 2005.
- Patrick MOONEY, Entente, Will, and Paganism in Troilus and Criseyde 1999.
- Tison PUGH, Queer Pandarus? Silence and sexual ambiguity in Chaucer's Troilus and Criseyde, University of Iowa.
- R. A. SHOAF, Pandarus, University of Florida, 1995.
- R. A. SHOAF, Troilus, University of Florida, 1995.
- R. A. SHOAF, Criseyde, University of Florida, 1995.
- R. A. SHOAF, The Narrator, University of Florida, 1995.